November 17, 2019

Useful Information


How do I apply?

To apply to PIMUN 2021 it is easy. Follow this link:

How do I pay ?

All payments must go through Mymun to assure maximum security.

To create a delegation, how many people are needed?

You have to be 2 at least and be registered as a School or University or an Association.

Can I be a delegate if I am over 26?

For delegates, there is a limit, you need to be between 18 and 26 years old.

Can I be an observer ?

Observers are not accepted during PIMUN 2021.

Are lunches included in the fees?

Lunch is provided on day two and three of the conference.

Can I get refund if I don’t come to the conference ?

Delegates fees are non-refundable under any circumstances except in case of a visa denial by the competent authorities, cancellation of all flights to Paris until one day after the beginning of the conference, cancellation of PIMUN 2021, serious accident of the participant followed by a forced hospitalization. If the participant happens to be in one of these situations, an official document can be demanded by the Secretariat in order to refund the participant.

Who can I contact if I have any question regarding my application ?

There is only one and simple way to contact us through this email: Social media will not provide any answers.

When do I get my allocation ?

You will only receive your allocation once your application is complete, meaning that you have been accepted and you have paid the conference fees. We do our best to give you your preferences but be aware that it is first-come, first-served basis.

Are transportation pass included in the fees?

We do not provide them.

Visa Information

They are two situations:

  1. If you are from a country in the Schengen area, no visa is necessary.
  2. If you ate not form the Schengen area, you have to apply for a visa in your country. we only provide invitation letter saying that you are part of the conference. We only provide such letter once your application has been accepted and your payment ahas been made on Mymun.

Please be aware that such procedure can take time so we advise you to make it as early as possible.

All inquiries related to visa, please send an email to